- All animals in your home MUST be spayed/neutered (absent medical reason).
- All animals in your home MUST have current Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella vaccinations.
- All dogs in your home MUST be on continuous heartworm prevention.
- Adopters MUST be at least 21 years old.
- Larger breed dogs MUST have a fenced yard to allow for proper exercise.
Four Easy Steps
- Complete Application
- Visit with Adoption Counselor
- Schedule Home Visit (first time pet owners & certain breeds)
- Schedule Meet & Greet with Your Existing Pets
Our goal is to find the perfect pet for your lifestyle and household. All our dogs reside in foster homes until their forever family is found. We invite you to stop by our Adoption Center Tuesday through Saturday to meet our Adoption Team and discuss the type of pet you are looking for. On Saturdays, you can also meet some of our wonderful dogs in person.
Thank you for considering a rescue pet!