- All animals in your home MUST be spayed/neutered (absent medical reason).
- All animals in your home MUST have current Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella vaccinations.
- All dogs in your home MUST be on continuous heartworm prevention.
- Adopters MUST be at least 21 years old.
- Larger breed dogs MUST have a fenced yard to allow for proper exercise.
3 Easy Steps
- Complete an Adoption Application online.
- The Adoption Counselor will reach out to you by phone or email.
- Once your application is approved, a Meet & Greet will be set up for you to meet the pet(s) at our office Tuesday – Saturday.
Our goal is to find the perfect pet for your lifestyle and household. Since we are a foster based rescue, all our dogs reside in foster homes until their forever family is found. We are actively adopting animals at this time however, the process for meeting our rescues is now changed. Currently, due to the Coronavirus, all guests coming in our Adoption Center are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Masks are required when appointments are confirmed.