Report Animal Cruelty or Neglect

Texas Penal Code requires that all pets be provided adequate food, water, shelter and annual rabies vaccines.

Contact Animal Control or Law Enforcement to report a situation that needs investigation.

Inside City Limits of:

Tyler Animal Control

(903) 535-0045

Jacksonville Animal Control

(903) 586-7387


Outside Tyler City Limits:

Smith County Sheriff’s Office

(903) 566-6600


Outside Smith County:

Please contact your local Sheriff’s Office.


Longview Animal Control

(903) 237-1290

Lindale Animal Control

(903) 882-6861

If you do not feel comfortable contacting the authorities yourself, please submit an online request. We will review the situation and submit a claim on your behalf as appropriate.

Cruelty or Neglect Complaint